Check the StorReduce Frequently Asked Questions list for answers to common questions and issues.
StorReduce Deployment Guides
The StorReduce Single-Server Edition is designed for small deployments and trials of StorReduce (up to 2PB) and comes pre-configured for use in a single-server configuration.
The StorReduce Cluster Edition is designed for large scale-out deployments of StorReduce (up to 100s of PBs) that supports 10s of GB/s of throughput with high availability.
The StorReduce Monitor appliance is an optional component of a StorReduce scale-out cluster that provides centralized log management and statistics aggregation.
StorReduce Insight unlocks and indexes the data stored within backups, providing insight into data that was previously locked away. It does this by analysing backup data stored in cloud storage or private object stores, including data that has been deduplicated by StorReduce.
StorReduce Advanced Configuration
- Upgrading StorReduce
- Configuring StorReduce using Proxies
- Recovering a StorReduce Server
- SSD Configuration and Resizing
- Configuring SSL/TLS Server Certificates
- Using KMIP for Object Storage Encryption
- Object Stores Compatible with StorReduce
- Creating Bucket Security Policies for StorReduce
- Accessing Open Source Code and Licenses in the StorReduce Appliance
StorReduce supports all S3-compatible client software including leading backup products such as Veritas NetBackup, Veeam, Commvault, Zmanda and CloudBerry.
- NetBackup Setup Guides
- Backup Products and Utilities Compatible with StorReduce
- Hitachi Content Platform with StorReduce and Veritas NetBackup
- Using Amanda backup with StorReduce
- Using the AWS Command Line Interface to access StorReduce
Technical White Paper
Download the StorReduce Technical White Paper to find out more about StorReduce architecture, performance, security and use cases.
- StorReduce enables a cloud-first architecture for your company
- StorReduce Overview and Use Cases
- Getting Started with StorReduce on-premises
- Getting Started with StorReduce on AWS