Check the StorReduce Frequently Asked Questions list for the answers to common questions and issues.
Supported Backup Products
StorReduce supports all leading backup products including Veritas NetBackup, Veeam, Commvault, Zmanda and CloudBerry. StorReduce works with any backup solution that is compatible with the Amazon S3 API. For a full list of supported products see the list here.
- Quick Start Guides
- On-Premises Installation Guide
- Backup Products and Utilities Compatible with StorReduce
- Configuring NetBackup 7.7+ with StorReduce
- Hitachi Content Platform with StorReduce and Veritas NetBackup
- Using Amanda backup with StorReduce
- Local Disk Configuration and Resizing
- Using the AWS Command Line Interface to access StorReduce
- Configuring Replication
- Accessing Open Source Code and Licenses in the StorReduce Appliance
- Configuring TLS/SSL Certificates
- Upgrade Guide
- Recovery to a New StorReduce Server
- Using xip.io for DNS with StorReduce
- How to Create Security Policies for StorReduce
- Manual Installation Guide
- Scale-out Deployment Guide
- Command Line Installation Guide
- Scale-out Monitor Server Deployment Guide
Also see the StorReduce Estimator documentation.
Technical White Paper
Download the StorReduce Technical White Paper to find out more about StorReduce architecture, performance, security and use cases.
- StorReduce enables a cloud-first architecture for your company
- StorReduce Overview and Use Cases
- Getting Started with StorReduce on-premises
- Getting Started with StorReduce on AWS